Monday, December 8, 2008

My Numbers

My Numbers –

I started this blog on Sunday, 7December 2008 (Pearly Harbor Day – God Bless the Military) and I will share as many numbers as I have.


5’1” - (VERY SHORT)
208 pounds (Yes - I am now overweight)
Bp – 132/92 (scary!)
My Size - 22 or 3x! (I did not know they even made these sizes :-)

The rest of me...

Muscles - VERY Flabby
Skin - Very dry and old looking
I look very much older than I did last year
My brain even feels foggy and tired - This may also be from stress and age, but we are going to blame it on unhealthy lifestyle for now (I am not getting old! :-)

I can’t even walk up and down my stairs without breathing hard.
I can’t do pushups or sit-ups without pain, or without breathing hard.

I will share my measurements soon.

So, basically, I am hurt, fat, slightly depressed, and miserable.

Yep, time for a change.

So how about you? Time to share your info!

1 comment: